Interior & Exterior Refurbishments
Corby Heritage Centre
Working in conjunction with the local Heritage, Our in-house plastering team installed a 3 – 5 coat lime plaster and delivered an extraordinary finished product.
Using traditional mixes of sand, lime, horse hair over several layers onto the original stone/brick substrate we were able to revive this old building into the fabulous Corby heritage centre.
Our in house plasterers offer an extensive solution ideally catering for the needs of all professional insurance companies.
Above are three examples of the range of skills necessary to complete the works from start to finish in one job.
- Insulating loft area with 300mm insulation
- Retacking x2 layers of plasterboard on ceilings and slopes
- Installing an external wall damp proofing membrane system
- Dot and Dab moisture resistant plasterboards on membrane
- Floating, in Sand and Cement sections of walls removed to install Dpm Tt55 liquid solution
- Plastering finish to all areas